To book a pitch please read the booking conditions carefully before choosing to book by post or online.
- Deposit per pitch = full payment or £100 (whichever is least)
- Deposits are essential for high season bookings and for mid-season (with electric hook up) but not necessary for low season bookings.
- Deposits are refundable (a charge of £1 will apply) if 28 days notice of cancellation is given and by individual arrangement with the management of Higher Rew depending on circumstances.
- Advanced bookings not taken for less than 3 nights in high season.
- In high season booked pitches will be held until 5pm ONLY unless notified of late arrival.
- Pitches must be vacated before 11am on day of departure.
- Balance is due on arrival
- Deposits are not refundable unless given 28 days notice of cancellation.
- During high season payment is expected for the entire duration of the booked period unless otherwise arranged.
- Please note we do not accept credit or debit cards over the phone for payment.